Support our work
We believe in combining scientific rigour and local commitment.
Your donation will help towards opening a House of Artemisia, financing production, training or information tools, financing a study, creating a medicinal garden…
For example :
- €500 one month’s wages for a starter local House of Artemisia.
- €1.000 awareness campaign in villages located far from health centres.
- €2.000 4-day training course in a new country
- €5.000 one month’s operations for La Maison d’Artemisia association
- €10.000 – €20.000 open a new local House of Artemisia.
- €40.000 – €60.000 funding for PhD student working on Artemisia.
Support our projects in Kenya
Namelok Farm House created by Karine Nanyorri Rapp and Koitamet is the 5th House of Artemisia in Kenya and the first in Maasai country.
To develop the Artemisia crop, we need a well. Our project is to promote education for the Maasai community of Naikarra and to provide them with local solutions to malnutrition and malaria.
A study and analyses have been carried out to find out how to get access to WATER. We have the authorisations for a 150m deep borehole on our land. We need your help to finance this project.
“I dream that every African family will have Artemisia plants at home and that we can finish with malaria once and for all!
Heartfelt thanks for your support” Lucile Cornet-Vernet
Give more with tax deductions
According to French tax law, individual donors can enjoy a tax reduction of 66% of the amount they donate, up to a maximum of 20% of their taxable income.
act now !
Tax-exempt donation for IFI wealth tax payers in France
Your donation will help finance a study, create a medicinal garden, train local teams, open a House of Artemisia or finance production tools.
La Fondation Terra Artemisia is a private foundation affiliated to Caritas.
Give more with tax reductions!
According to French tax law, individual donors liable for IFI wealth tax can enjoy a tax reduction of 75% of the amount they donate, up to a maximum €50 000.
Become a partner company of La Maison de l'Artemisia
Working alongside La Maison de l’Artemisia, you can mobilize your company and employees in solidarity and sustainable projects in the fight against malaria.
Patronage options :
- Financial donation: a simple, quick and efficient way to support the work of La Maison de l’Artemisia.
- Expertise patronage : make employees and experts available to La Maison de l’Artemisia.
- Salary rounding, cash rounding, payment of a percentage of the annual turnover... numerous possibilities to unite and mobilize your employees around a meaningful solidarity project within the framework of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR).
Give more with tax reductions!
Corporate patronage, whether financial, expertise or in kind, entitles companies to a 60% tax reduction up to a limit of 0.5% of annual turnover excluding VAT. A tax receipt will be sent upon receipt of the company’s contribution.
To formalize the commitments of each party, we sign an agreement with our corporate partners. This document formalizes the partnership agreement by specifying the duration, commitments and responsibilities of the parties.
Thank you to our loyal partners!